06 July 2010

A book suggestion or five or ten...

We hear a lot about Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series down here in Teen Central these days. Just today I had someone come up and say, "I've read all the Twilight books! Now, what do I read?" To help that reader out (and all the other Twilight fans), I made a small list of read alikes that you can find on our shelves in Teen Central.

Meg's Twilight Read-alike List

1. Laini Taylor ~ Lips Touch Three Times
2. Amber Kizer ~ Meridian
3. Jessica Verday ~ The Hollow
4. Daniel Nayeri ~ Another Faust
5. Meg Cabot ~ Jinx
6. Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl ~ Beautiful Creatures
7. Lisa Mantchev ~ Eyes Like Stars
8. Maggie Stiefvader ~ Shiver
9. Becca Fitzpatrick ~ Hush, Hush
10. Scott Westerfeld ~ Peeps

3 comments:

  1. I will have to check these out. I've already read Jinx, which was pretty good. Eyes Like Stars is on my list of books to read already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't Jinx awesome? I wasn't a big fan of Meg Cabot's YA books before that, but she converted me with that character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I agree. I liked the Princess Diaries well enough, but I could only read so many of them!

    ReplyDelete